I was working on configuring little Adafruit Featherboars at my desk when the ceiling cracked open and groaned, began to bulge.

IMG_20180404_012608.

I had enough time to sweep the desk, duck out the way, not fast enough to get the laptops.

IMG_20180404_015624.

And I noticed I had two directory paths snarling my IDE libraries. I ended up screwing the files up after this. Uninstalled Arduino. Will have to start over with new IDE. Drivers up to date. Going for toolchain and git clones.

Huzzah and li-ion battery survived. Good gear. A stacker header prevented it from getting smushed. One was bent 30°> I bent it back and blew the soot off.