New yoga exercise ~
Cross Country Push-Ups
Flexões pelos-pais, Portugese legendas
This is a great way to keep in shape while you are on the go.
- First, roll up and put the mat aside.
- Put on socks.
- Lie on the floor.
- Keeping back straight, lift your body with your arms fully extended, like a push-up.
- Now, keeping your legs together, push yourself backwards across the house, one arm at a time.
- I did a lap through the living, dining, kitchen and foyer.
You cannot see where you are going.
- You will have trouble on low-pile carpet or rugs.
- You will be calm and breathe deeply, pushing furniture and children askance with your blind, relentless backwards motion.
- There will be laughter, and much deep breathing.
- You will pass the spouse having her own yoga adventure and be asked to answer questions.
This video contains Portuguese subtitles and a poll about Bob Denver.